Click on images to expand or hide content.
Articulate Rise demo course
A demo course using different elements of Articulate 360. Access the page here: https://yoadrian.gitlab.io/elearning-demo
Tools used: Articulate Rise 360, Gitlab
Summary of elements used:
- Lesson 1: text, lists. Interactivity: tabs, expandable text, image hotspots
- Lesson 2: text, table, bar chart. Interactivity: process, scenario, sorting activity
- Lesson 3: text, audio, line chart, gallery. Interactivity: timeline, flashcard grid and stack
- Lesson 4: video, pdf attachment, pie chart, quote carousel. Interactive buttons
- Quiz: fill in the blank, multiple choice, multiple response, matching question, image uploads
I received my E-learning Content Developer certification at the 2012 Moodle Moot Romania. Since then, I have created several e-learning courses using Moodle Cloud and self-hosted Moodle. Bellow are images from demo courses, and how they display on pc and mobile.
Tools used: Moodle, HTML, multimedia editing tools
Behavioural Architecture promotional animations
I created a series of animations to promote the e-learning services of Behavioural Architecture in Romania. For the voice over, I have recorded my own voice at a local radio station, then used Audacity and Animaker to complete the project. One of the animations is optimised for phone viewing in vertical format.
Tools used: Audacity, Animaker
Open the video on Vimeo – https://vimeo.com/334950643
Open the video on Vimeo – https://vimeo.com/332164310
Open the video on Vimeo – https://vimeo.com/330355431
Behavioural Architecture website
I created a presentation page for Behavioural Architecture, the e-learning services business I started in Romania. To keep it simple, I opted for hosted WordPress, tweaking the allowed HTML elements. I created the copy of the website in both English and Romanian, the logo, and the animations in Romanian.
Link to the website (Jan. 24, 2022): behavioural.ro
Tools used: WordPress, HTML