Here’s the short version of Mark Batey’s list in Psychology Today.
- Creativity, alongside innovation, ranks as number one in the strategic priority list of organizations.
- Creativity is part of all our day jobs, regarding the function inside the organization.
- Creative individuals bring growth to the organization.
- Creative teams show more efficiency and better performance.
- Creativity is linked to how profitable is an organization.
- It’s imperative for societies to start using creativity as a tool for growth. “Creativity may be the most powerful of all the resources to be rich in. With vast numbers of people entering the workforce, huge improvements in productivity, and continued globalisation, the rewards for innovation and creativity will become even greater.” 2010 Winning Ingredients report from Standard Chartered