A quick read that dusts off some habits that fog the need to change and adapt quickly. Here is the list of advice taken from the illustrations inside the book: Continue reading
10 principles in change management
Here are ten principles of change as described by Stan Goldberg, PhD, on Psychology Today.
1. All behaviors are complex
- Break down the behavior into smaller parts and conquer them one at a time.
2. Change is frightening
- Examine the consequences.
- Prepare your observers, introduce them slowly to the change.
- Be realistic with goals. Continue reading