A quick read that dusts off some habits that fog the need to change and adapt quickly. Here is the list of advice taken from the illustrations inside the book:
Having Cheese Makes You Happy.
The More Important Your Cheese Is To You, The More You Want To Hold Onto It.
If You Do Not Change, You Can Become Extinct.
What Would You Do If You Weren’t Afraid?
Smell The Cheese Often So You Know When It Is Getting Old.
Movement In A New Direction Helps You Find New Cheese.
When You Move Beyond Your Fear, You Feel Free.
Imagining Myself Enjoying New Cheese, Even Before I Find It, Leads Me To It.
The Quicker You Let Go Of Old Cheese, The Sooner You Find New Cheese.
It Is Safer To Search In The Maze Than Remain In A Cheeseless Situation.
Old Beliefs Do Not Lead You To New Cheese.
When You See That You Can Find And Enjoy New Cheese, You Change Course.
Noticing Small Changes Early Helps You Adapt To The Bigger Changes That Are To Come.
The Handwriting On The Wall
- Change Happens. They keep moving the Cheese.
- Anticipate Change. Get ready for the Cheese to move.
- Monitor Change. Smell the Cheese often so you know when it is getting old.
- Adapt To Change Quickly. The quicker you let go of Old Cheese, the sooner you can enjoy New Cheese.
- Change. Move with the Cheese.
- Enjoy Change! Savor the adventure and enjoy the taste of New Cheese!
- Be Ready To Change Quickly And Enjoy It Again. They keep moving the Cheese.
Move With The Cheese And Enjoy It!