So I just bought a mouse the other day and it came in this massive box made of what it looks like reinforced cardboard. Expensive? Not really, around 7 EUR.
I took the mouse out, plugged it in the USB slot, worked as expected. Happy!
The box, still massive and heavy. Inside, two manuals… one 91 pages (including covers) Product Guide and one 46 pages (with covers) Warranty.
A 91 pages Product Guide? For a mouse? C’mon! Continue reading
From BJ Fogg & the team, here are 10 mistakes in behavior change:
- We rely on will power for long-term change
- Attempting big leaps instead of small steps
- Ignoring how environment shapes behaviors
- Trying to stop old behaviors instead of creating new ones
- Blaming failures on lack of motivation
- Underestimating the power of triggers
- Believing that information leads to action
- Focusing on abstract goals rather than on specific behaviors
- Seeking to change forever rather than for a short time
- Assuming that behavior change is difficult
There are also some other resources from the same author on his website: